Christmas is almost here! 🎄 Are you still looking for some last minute gifts? I’ve got you! I’ve put together five different categories to help you find the perfect present for everyone on your list. Finding the right gift isn’t easy, especially if your loved one already has everything. I hope this 2021 last minute gift guide gives you some inspiration on what present to get your friends and family. Happy Holiday shopping! 🎁
- Hay Long Candle Set: because you can never have too many pretty candles.
- Intelligent Change 5 minute journal: perfect for everyone who wants to try journaling.
- Lush Massage Bar: this massage bar smells so good, and it’s perfect for relaxing your muscles after a workout.
- Bahe Ecomat Pro Yoga/Fitness: how pretty is this yoga mat!
- The Healthish Water Bottle: a pretty water bottle that helps you stay hydrated during the day, what more do you need?
- Hello Klean Exfoliating Scalp Brush: I just got this and love it! My scalp feels great after using this.
- Youth To The People The Youth Minimalist Kit: YTTP’s cleanser is my favorite and this kit is the perfect way to try it.
- Sacheu Stainless Steel Face Roller: I’m obsessed with this facial roller. It makes my routine feel so luxurious.
- Forvr Mood Pure Silk Pillowcase: protect your skin at night with this silk pillowcase.
- Rare Beauty Selena’s Faves 4 Piece Mini Set: I love Selena Gomez and this set is a great way to try out her favorites from Rare Beauty.
- New Look Camel Faux Fur Flatform Slingback Slider Slippers: who doesn’t love fluffy slippers?
- Kobo Libra 2 eReader: I got this for Christmas two years ago, and I use it everyday. It revived my love for reading.
- Rituals Precious Amber Scented Candle: this is my favorite winter season scent. It’s very unique.
- Amped Fleece Boo Pillow: reading has never been this cosy.
- Ouai Chill Pills Bath Bombs: gift a self care moment with these cute bath bombs.
- The Steamery Pink: the gadget for always having wrinkle-free and fresh clothing.
- Vedder & Vedder Delicate Pearl Letter Necklace: a personalised and elegant gift.
- Chanel Hand Cream: perfect gift for a fashion lover and as a bonus it’s an amazing hand cream.
- Anna Field 2 Pack Hair Clips: the hair trend that everyone loves.
- Dior Catwalk – The Complete Collections: this book isn’t just pretty on your coffee table, it also has the most beautiful looks on the inside.
- Wouf Laptop Sleeve: how pretty is this laptop sleeve! Makes me want to buy one for myself.
- Antwerp Avenue The Writer Blue Light Blocking Glasses: protecting your eyes is key when spending a lot of time in front of a screen.
- Huskee Travel Coffee Cup: take you coffee with you everwhere you go with this pretty travel cup.
- Papier Le Moderne List Notepads: because checking of to-do’s is one of the best feelings in the world.
- Chamberlain Coffee Cold Brew Starter Pack: every workday needs coffee.
What do you think?